Start of The New Year!

                 First, Happy New Year Posh Blog Family! 


We are 11 days into a New Year! Have you seen yourself making the changes you promised?  Many people plan to make changes in the New Year but how is this actually achieved? 

You have to start by considering what it is you want? Are you looking to see yourself grow in a certain area? Have a particular goal you are trying to achieve? Doing something that you quit a longtime ago and finishing it? The first goal is, you must first figure out what it is you want. 

For now, write it down, keep it in your mind and make your goals reasonable for YOU. 

Once you figure out exactly what you want, you have to figure out the steps it take to get what you want? 

The best thing that has worked for me in progressing is writing down each month a goal no matter how big or how small it is. Once I write it down at the beginning of the month I fold it up and tape it shut and give it to my fiancé. Once the last day of the month comes, he opens it and tell me what I did good in and what I need to work on to better myself and accomplish my goals. That is a system that works for us. But there are multiple ways you can do it. 

I have set my goals for the year and each month I wrote actions or strategies I will do or use to accomplish each goal. 

For Example, One of my goals for the year is to focus on my business and make it my official career. So each month I have a different goal that is pertaining to my business. This month maybe renewing my business license & next month it maybe ordering merchandise. This is how I feel I can achieve my goals by planning it out through the year and taking a step each month to accomplish that big goal!

Everyone goals maybe different as they should be, because everyone life is different. The goal is to do something that would make yourself happy and feel accomplished. Never compare your goals or what you are reaching for to anyone else. Being alive is all about growing and being happy. Remember, you set the tone for your life and never feel discouraged or afraid, go after what is yours!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YEARS of the TWENTIES!

Posh World!