Posh World!

                                     Know The Author!



Hello, I am Ciara Posh! 25 years of age & currently live in Florida. I have a bachelors degree in International Business and in grad school getting my Master's in Public Administration. I am engaged and we share a daughter with another on the way. We are almost officially #TheHolleyBunch. I have an online women's boutique www.poshco.net. & I absolutely enjoy having my own business. Somethings that I enjoy are, reading, shopping, traveling and spending time with people I am close with.

My blog will consist of relationships, traveling, business talk, education, motherhood & life experiences. You can follow me on snapchat @CiaraPosh or you can follow our family youtube channel The Holley Bunch! I hope you enjoy!     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YEARS of the TWENTIES!

Start of The New Year!